- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Areas We Serve
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delray Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fort Pierce Personal Injury Lawyer
- Jupiter Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lake Worth Personal Injury Lawyer
- Naples Personal Injury Lawyer
- Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury Lawyer
- Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyer
- Stuart & Treasure Coast Personal Injury Lawyer
- Wellington Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
- Case Results
- Site Map
- Florida Family Sues after Anteater Attacks Child During Disney Cruise Vacation
- Family Sues Florida County after Paramedics Misdiagnose Woman’s Brain Hemorrhage as Drunkenness
- Marco Island DUI Wrongful Death Lawsuits Highlights Obstacles to Plaintiffs Collecting the Money Awarded to Them by the Court
- Boynton Beach Woman Sues Manufacturer of Zantac, Claiming It Caused Her Cancer
- St. Lucie County Announces Plans for Increased Safety Measures for Accident-prone Intersection
- The Victim’s Age and Marital Status Should Not Matter in Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Family Sues Construction Companies after Unlicensed Forklift Driver Causes Fatal Accident
- Woman Sues Sawgrass Mills for Injuries She Suffered When Her Car Went into a Ditch in the Mall’s Flooded Parking Lot
- Mother of Child Injured in Delray Beach Golf Cart Accident Files Lawsuit, but Who Is Liable?
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Seeks Justice for Coral Springs Man Killed in Accident at Warehouse
- South Florida Bicycle Accident News Roundup: November 2019 Edition
- South Florida Appeals Court Orders New Trial after Jury Awards More than $15 Million to Injured Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against West Palm Beach Nursing Home That Kept Patients in Rooms Without Air Conditioning or Fans after H
- South Florida Tinder Date Leads to Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Family of Woman Sickened by Cbd Vape Product Sues Miami CBD Company
- Family Sues Broward County Schools after Falling Equipment Injures Student at Band Practice
- Was a Deadly Crash in the Indian River Lagoon a Case of Vessel Homicide or Dram Shop Liability?
- South Florida Motorcycle Accidents New Roundup: September 2019 Edition
- Florida Is by Far the Most Dangerous State for Pedestrians
- Smart Motorcycle Helmets: Next Generation Safety Feature, Unnecessary Hazard, or Valuable Evidence?
- “Retro” Safety Features in Your Car Are a Legal Liability
- The Collateral Source Rule and Personal Injury Lawsuits in Florida
- City of Boca Raton Faces Wrongful Death Lawsuit after Accidental Drowning During Boca Bash
- Family Sues Property Management Company after Woman Dies from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Widow Sues Tesla, Alleges That Autopilot Malfunction Caused Fatal Crash
- Family of Man Who Suffered a Heart Attack on Board a Cruise Ship Wins Lawsuit Against Royal Caribbean
- Court Rules Against Surgeon Who Performed Knee Replacement Surgery That Caused Patient to Require Amputation
- Victims Plan to Sue after Explosion at Plantation Shopping Center, but Who Are the Defendants?
- Pedestrian Accident News Roundup: October 7 Edition
- Hospital in Palm Beach County Faces Premises Liability Lawsuit after Visitor Slips and Falls
- Family Sues Lime after Woman Suffers Catastrophic Injuries in Scooter Accident
- The Vision Zero Program Aims To Eliminate Traffic Fatalities In West Palm Beach By 2030
- Patient Receives Settlement from Three Surgeons after Her Healthy Kidney Is Removed During Back Surgery
- Pedestrian Killed in Hit-and-run Crash on Military Trail
- Palm Beach County Car Accident News Roundup June 30
- Medical Malpractice Verdict Against Boca Raton Healthcare Staffing Firm Highlights Several Important Risks of Birth Injury
- Whiplash: A Potentially Serious Injury That Can Result from Even Minor Car Accidents
- Premises Liability in Florida: To What Extent Are Property Owners Responsible for the Safety of Guests on Their Property?
- Florida Motorcycle Accident Facts and Statistics
- Husband of Woman Who Died from an Infection after Receiving Spinal Injections Wins Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- Tesla Model 3 Is No Magic Carpet Ride, Product Liability Lawsuit Alleges
- Palm Beach County Truck Accident News Roundup June 19
- Boca Raton Best Buy Faces Lawsuit from Woman Injured in Trip and Fall Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Back to School Safety
- Who Can I Sue after a Car Accident?
- How to Determine Fault?
- Am I Covered in a Bicycle Accident?
- Boating under the Influence
- Can I Afford to Hire an Attorney?
- What Option Do I Have for Recovery after a Car Accident?
- After an Accident: Contact Law Enforcement and Get Medical Attention
- Two Kinds of Damages: Compensatory and Punitive
- How Do I Find the Right Lawyer?
- Statute of Limitations: Car Accident and Wrongful Death
- Priorities: Law Enforcement, Medical Attention, Legal Help
- Can I Sue If I Am Injured in a Bicycle Accident?
- Can a Passenger Sue?
- Don’t Take the Adjuster’s Offer of $$$
- Can I Sue after a Boating Accident?
- Don’t Take the Insurance Adjuster’s Offer!
- Permanent Injuries
- Why Look for Board Certification?
- Bikes on Sidewalks
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Video Blogs
- Contact Us