Florida Registered Paralegal
Kimberly Simpson entered the legal field in 2005 and provides a wealth of experience to the attorneys atSmith, Ball, Báez & Prather . She is bilingual in English and Spanish. Kimberly’s experience is primarily in Personal Injury, Premises Liability, and auto accident cases.
Kimberly was born in Long Island, NY, and moved to Palm Beach County when she was eight years old. She is a graduate of Palm Beach State College where she received an Associate Science degree in Paralegal Studies and became a Florida Bar Registered Paralegal in 2011. Her vast experience in detailed legal document preparation along with her bilingual abilities provides Smith, Ball, Báez & Prather with complete and comprehensive client customer service. In her spare time, she loves traveling with her husband Michael, and volunteering within her community.
- Palm Beach State College
- Florida Bar Registered Paralegal
- Florida Notary Public
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach State College Career Mentor Network – Paralegal program
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches (non-profit)