Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What Should I Do if an Insurance Company Approached Me About My Injuries?

Back to Videos

Video Transcript

You should speak to a lawyer first. You don’t want to communicate with an insurance company, an insurance adjuster, an investigator for an insurance company after a boating accident before speaking with a lawyer. Those that work for insurance companies they have an extensive amount of experience in the area in which they work, in which they practice. They’ll know what questions to ask to make it appear that you may be at fault for the boating accident or that you weren’t injured or not injured as seriously as you were in the boating accident initially. Before you decide to speak with anybody after a boating accident, you should speak with a lawyer that has experience in handling boating accident injury cases.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn