Paralegal to David C. Prather, Esq.
Olga Patterson was born and raised in Miami, Florida where she began her paralegal career. She has been a paralegal since 1989 and earned her NALA Advanced Certification (ACP) in Discovery, Estate Planning and Trial Practice. She is also a Florida Certified Paralegal and a Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP). She provides a wealth of experience to the attorneys at Smith, Ball, Báez & Prather . She is bilingual in English and Spanish. Olga’s experience is primarily in Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Products Liability, and auto accident cases. Olga was born in Miami, FL, and moved to Martin County in 2005. She is a graduate of Miami- Dade Community College and Florida International University where she received a degree in Education and Paralegal studies. Her experience in detailed legal document preparation along with her bilingual abilities provides Smith, Ball, Báez & Prather with complete and comprehensive client customer service. In her spare time, she loves traveling and volunteering within her community. She devotes her free time to helping fellow paralegals grow and become part of the legal community. She is a frequent speaker with the paralegal section of the professional associations. Olga is active on several committees.
- Miami-Dade Community College
- Florida International University
- Advanced Certified Paralegal
- Florida Certified Paralegal
- Florida Bar Registered Paralegal
- Florida Notary Public
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association – Treasurer
- American Justice Association
- Florida Bar – Chair -FRP Eligibility and Compliance
- Palm Beach Association of Paralegals – Bar Liaison and CLE coordinator; Certifying Chair of the FCP Examining for the Paralegal Association of Florida