Marci Ball Elordi concentrates her practice in the areas of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death claims stemming from automobile, motorcycle, bicycle and trucking accidents, as well as medical malpractice and premises liability matters.
Ms. Ball Elordi’s legal experience is vast. Before representing victims of negligence, Ms. Ball Elordi gained valuable litigation experience working with a medical malpractice defense law firm representing physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice lawsuits. This familiarity of representation is of tremendous value to the clients she now serves.
Over the past two and a half decades, she has achieved millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for her clients, both in medical negligence and other personal injury matters. Ms. Ball Elordi has represented clients in a broad spectrum of cases, including the wrongful death of a newborn due to a doctor’s failure to timely perform a cesarean section and a personal injury lawsuit where her client, a retired grandmother, sustained a traumatic brain injury when a negligent driver ran a red light, striking her broadside. Ms. Ball Elordi prides herself on providing personalized service to her clients by taking her clients’ calls, promptly returning phone calls, emails and texts. She treats every client with compassion and respect, and works diligently to resolve their case favorably and as expeditiously as she can. She is a zealous advocate for her clients.
The Martindale – Hubbell AV rating is the most prestigious peer review rating an attorney can receive. Ms. Ball Elordi has been awarded this rating that takes into account an attorney’s ability and ethics, as well as the confidential opinion of members of the bar and the judiciary. This honor is bestowed on lawyers who exude extraordinary legal proficiency and adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- University of Florida, Juris Doctorate, with Honors, 1996
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 1993
- Florida 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2000
- Middle and Northern Districts of Florida 2018
Member: Professional Associations & Leadership Activities
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Board of Directors 2016-2017
- Woman’s Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County
- League of Women’s Voters, 2017 to present
Community Associations and Leadership Activities
- Co-Chairperson: SunFest Risk Management Committee (2001-2005, 2014)
- Vice-Chairman: American Heart Association Heart Walk (2006)
- Palm Beach County School Uniform Initiative (2011-2012)
Awards & Honors